top of page
How to connect a Professional Instagram Account to a Facebook page
1. The first step is to switch the account to a Professional Account (if not already switched).
2. Next, follow the steps setting up your Professional account. (Note: Instagram suggests that a Creator account is best used by public figures, content creators, photographers, artists, and influencers. Whereas the Business account is suitable for retailers, local businesses, brands, organizations, or service providers). After completing these steps, you can connect to a Facebook page. Press skip only if you need to set up a Facebook page.
3. Set up a Facebook page if you do not have one.
1. Go to www.facebook.com/pages/create
2. Click to choose a Category
3. Fill out the required information
4. Click Create Page
5. Add an optional profile or cover photo, then click Save
4. If your professional Instagram account is not yet connected to your Facebook page, this is the final step.
bottom of page